Monday 3 October 2011

WHEN I GROW UP

I always knew one thing. I was always sure about it and passionate about it. I wanted to be great and successful enough to influence the life of others positively.

It seemed like a pretty good goal, at least i thought it was. It had only one major flaw. I was not sure how to achieve this goal.

When you are young lots of interesting thoughts cross your mind and great dreams fill your heart . Yes that was me. I wont go into the details of the many times i wanted to work with planes because planes fascinated me and how many time I wanted to be a doctor because medicine intrigued me. I will just jump to the juicy part. That is the part where i tell you I am neither a doctor or work any where around planes.

I had never been the type to dream of the kind of woman I will marry, I just knew in my heart that when she came along I will know. I wonder what the type of woman I meet has anything to do with this. I think it does, as I will share every part of me with my partner. It seems a significant part of my life. The alternative will be to remain single for the rest of my days. Let me give that a thought ...... hmm. NO! I am positive that area is covered

I felt really unique as a person because I was able to mix poor decisions with a solid goal in mind. I was positive but very blind to the answer of my question which laid in plain sight. I am not even sure if I had started asking the question. The Question was simple how do I achieve my goals

 This last paragraph was kinda pitiful but I will let it slide, I never feel sorry for my self. I am actually glad I went through pit falls. They made me who I am today.

I found my answer hidden in plain sight and I will share this with you in future posts. I am really tempted to write on at this point but I will really like to lay it out in detail in my next post. I just hope my imaginations don't carry me away before then.

If I don't return to complete this post I guess that means I have learnt nothing from my experience

See Ya

2 comments: