Wednesday 5 October 2011

PAPER DRAMA


Today everyone is keen on getting their hands on it. Funny thing is that everyone needs it but not everyone wants it. Most people want to receive it and a few want to create it from nothing... In general most people just expect it. 

Oh pardon me I am talking about money.

My concern about this paper is where to find it, in what currency do I want it. Most important of all.... I am really considering what to do with it. Do I save it in a bank or start up a bank my self. I really like banks because they are legally allowed to create money.. how kool is that! Banks are allowed to create credit for customers based on the assumption that customers do not under any normal condition withdraw their money at once, that has created a global mess already .... enough of the finance lesson

I am not really here to write about money.............. OK maybe I was but changed my mind. I have been studying and watching success most of my life and begun to understand success more and more daily

.Imagine waking up one morning to find out that the whole city has been evacuated in other for only you to live in all the riches and splendour  you could possibly have. Left alone to party with a blank check, the ability to walk into any bank and withdraw any amount you want... Imagine that annoying milk man is no more and the cries from your bosses become a thing of the past. 

Imagine no more noisy school children on the bus chatting away and creating an unbearable journey. Hey that should be fun, No more poor customer service because now you are left alone to be your own companion, your own friend and your own family. 

The most interesting thing about this is that the rest of the world still exist but the you are unable to reach them and they are unable to reach you . Now let wake up from this bad dream.

The things in life we count sometimes are not as valuable as the things we don't count and mostly complain about. The people we interact with daily, the annoying driver on the motor way. The bikers who think the road was created for them . The people who talk behind our backs and those who bring the fight to us. The thousands of people we pass daily without any thought that they play a role in our lives. If everyone left and we were all alone, we would cherish the currency of love and association a bit more dearly 

Money is great but to be completely wealthy you need to be able to value life daily, experience it and live it. I know today is the most important day of my life cos one day when we wake up we may never return to bed. Cherish every moment dearly...... Do what you love and make the best of life 

See Ya


No comments:

Post a Comment