Friday 7 October 2011

ON THE ROAD TO FREEDOM

My destination is new, my destination is foreign. I set out in my mind on a journey to freedom. 

I have never been to this place before or seen it, all I have is the beautiful picture now stuck in my head. 

This should be an exciting trip. The most important question is when do I leave and how do I get there? Where is freedom? Is there anyone who has been there that can help,  Is there a guide I can follow?


No journey is completed in the mind, although almost every journey would start there. To get from my current location to freedom. All above questions needs to be answered. 

I need a clear map to guide me and a strategy to get there using all available resources. I am really excited about this journey because when I get to freedom, I will have all that i ever wanted, I will get more than I could ever imagine but as I start on my journey a great storm begins to brew. The sky becomes intensely dark and the journey starts to seem like a bad idea. This might be a sign to postpone. Do I forge on my journey to freedom or quit now?

The journey must continue. I have just about enough money to take me to freedom and just about enough supplies. This is a journey of many days. Many have embarked on this journey and sent back news of victory and also the story of challenges faced. Every one has their storms and now mine is at hand. 

We all take journeys to places we desire at different times in our lives. The journey is usually a long and hard one with many small and great storms along the way. I am on my journey and I am prepared to face every storm because I know the sun will rise again and I will stand on the hill top of freedom with the storms behind me and a new life ahead.

Challenges may come and stall us but we must imagine how it will be after the storm and rise above it. No storm is powerful enough to overcome the human mind except we allow it ourselves. Most of the fight is within. Overcome inner storms and outer storms will bow at your courage

See Ya. 




No comments:

Post a Comment