Thursday 6 October 2011

THE GREAT MAN'S SHOES

The talk of a great man the works or a great man and the death of a great man always comes with a reflection of how brilliant the great man was is and will ever be

I am a great man in my own respect. I have done great things, doing great things and will do even greater things, but how do you fill the shoes of a great man .

This really puzzles me as most great men did not fill the shoes of other great men and some of them did. Does this mean that great men are born. Can greatness be passed on to another or to a generation. I really cant tell. I know one thing though, great men open new doors. they open our eyes to possibilities and show the world that anything is possible if you believe.

My heart is heavy with burden and stricken with fear when the white Elephant falls but also greatly encouraged by the prospects of a new discovery. Many great men will be remembered 2000 years from now. I just hope  the world will be a better place then....


RIP Steve Jobs 


No comments:

Post a Comment